Enhance your application
with professional digital dictation
Integrate Philips Dictation Hardware into your application easily. The Philips Software Development Kit (SDK) acts as an interface to Philips Dictation Hardware for quick and reliable integration.
Fast and easy integration of current and future dictation hardware without changes to your software
Roll out current and future dictation hardware from Philips, such as SpeechMike dictation microphones and foot controls without changes to your software.
Supports Chrome and Edge browser on various platforms for maximum flexibility
Support for Chrome on Windows, macOS, Linux and ChromeOS, support for Edge on Windows and macOS. Chrome and Edge running in virtualized environments are supported as long as Philips hardware connected to the client is natively redirected on USB level by the virtualization platform (e.g. Citrix, VMware…).
Sample website and online guide for easy integration
Sample websites and an online integration guide are provided for easy start of integration.
Enter your software serial number
The VoiceTracer Speech Recognition Software only works with Philips VoiceTracer Audio Recorders. To download the installation file, enter the serial number, then click Download.
Find your serial number
The serial number can be found on the quick start guide in the product packaging.
- Supported web browsers:
- Google Chrome on any Windows, macOS, Linux or ChromeOS platform, Microsoft Edge on any Windows or macOS platform
- SpeechMike Premium Air Wireless Dictation Microphone 4000 series
- SpeechMike Premium Touch Dictation Microphone 3700 series
- SpeechMike Premium Dictation Microphone 3500 series
- SpeechMike Dictation Microphone 3200 series
- USB Foot Control LFH2000 series, ACC2300 series