When Winscribe reaches end of life, what’s your plan?
Explore your migration options now to ensure a smooth transition
Nuance recently announced that their cloud-based Winscribe dictation solution will reach end of life on 30 June 2023. Their on-premise solutions will follow a year later. It will no longer be supported or receive updates.
Having to replace your established workflow solution is one of those tasks which you may want to postpone and move down your priority list. However, you should not wait until the last moment. It is now time to plan for a future-proof alternative to secure business continuity.
Nuance recommends Philips digital workflow solutions
As one of the leading players in dictation hardware and software, Philips serves millions of satisfied customers around the globe. Nuance recommends Philips dictation solutions as a successor to its Winscribe software. The long-standing partnership between these two market leaders is being extended and results in a future-proof software platform for voice-based document creation. It combines the best of both worlds: best-in-class workflows and industry-leading speech recognition.
Five steps to a successful migration
Select the right vendor
Philips is a global leading provider of dictation solutions with millions of satisfied customers in the legal, healthcare, and public sector.
Choose best solution
Our software and hardware ensure a future-proof platform for best-in-class dictation and speech-to-text workflow.
Plan the migration
Work with an experienced team and directly with the vendor to make sure that even extensive data migration runs smoothly.
Enable efficient onboarding
We work with a worldwide network of certified partners that ensure that your users receive the necessary hardware and software training and get on board quickly.
Ensure long-term support
Philips can provide the service levels your business needs on a global level and has a decade-long track record of being a reliable partner.
Talk to our experts to find the best solution for your business
With our dedicated experts we advise Winscribe customers regarding their options and help create smooth migration paths to ensure business continuity and satisfied users. Just fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your specific needs and help choose the ideal solution for you.
Thank you for your interest
We will contact you.
The move from Winscribe to Philips SpeechLive was quick seamless and we wish we had done it sooner. Thanks to the SpeechLive team for all their help and support.
Michael de Glanville
Head of IT, TFT
A future-proof platform to support the way you work
Philips provides fully cloud-based as well as on-premise solutions that enable organizations to work efficiently and securely using their voice to create documents. Whatever way you like to work, we have you covered: whether in the office, on the go or in hybrid working environments; with dictation and transcription workflows or speech recognition; with any infrastructure you already have, both hardware and software.
Some of the highlights our platforms offers:
- Automate complex workflows and flexibly assign dictations to free resources
- Use best-in-class, industry-specific speech recognition in front- and back-end
- Combine workflow and speech recognition just the way your individual users need it
- Work on the go with an intuitive mobile app for iOS and Android
- Benefit from maximum security including GDPR compliance, MFA and SSO
- Experience an easy setup and maintenance thanks to active directory integration
Avoid the potential risks of legacy technology
Using software which is no longer supported, adds risks that organizations need to be aware of, even more so in security-sensitive industries such as healthcare and legal or the public sector:
- Security becomes an immediate problem when software is not updated anymore, and these emerging vulnerabilities become public knowledge, posing a threat to your business
- Compatibility issues may arise with other (updated) software/operating systems currently in use
- Reliability declines as older software might run slower or stop working and lead to critical issues Costs for IT support go up as more time is dedicated to fixing and securing it
- Compliance may force you to run only up-to-date solutions, especially in heavily regulated industries